Sunday, October 17, 2010

KidBlog--My New Favorite Blogging Site for Kids

I can't believe I haven't written a post yet about KidBlogKidBlog was new to me a couple of weeks ago, and when I found it, I realized it was exactly what I had been looking for.

KidBlog hosts student blogs, but is easier to use than other blogging services I've seen.

Top reasons to use KidBlog:
  • students don't have to have e-mail addresses to have a blog (this is the only blogging website I've found that doesn't require student e-mail addresses!)
  • you can import users via a .csv file without having to pay extra for bulk import
  • EASY, EASY, EASY interface--perfect for young students
  • safe, private blogs (a must with young students!)
All in all, I love KidBlog!  If you want to get your students blogging, this a good place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment